It’s hard to believe but the 6th Brighton BarCamp took place over the weekend. The venue was The Skiff – same as last year – and it proved once again to be a great place for a BarCamp.
The sessions were many and varied. I enjoyed attending talks about:
- Funky Decision Making with @alanmjackson
- @aral taught us to sing
- Wikipiedian “Ask Me Anything” by @tommorris
- @joshje (one of my 100 Strangers!) on Designing For Distraction
- Regular Creativity – Chris talked about making a piece of music once a week
- We had a live screening of Dr Who in the evening 🙂
- @thehodge told us of his plans for world domination his new Think Startups hack event
- @alistair talked to a small but appreciative audience about bulding SmallQR.com
- I managed to escape for a photowalk on the pier with Alistair and Dom on Sunday afternoon too.
Here are my best pictures from the weekend: